Monday, January 26, 2015

Bloom Where YOU are PLANTED!


 I have had lots of whirlwinds and treacherous waters come before me and now I have lots to share about my insights, understandings and perspectives on life that I wouldn't have without those experiences.  I have learned much about myself and I don't like many of those things.  Trials reveal weaknesses and I have my share but I will say that if it were not for those trials, I would have not known my weaknesses, and without knowing my weaknesses, I would not have been humbled by the fact that I have a lot to work on in my journey to become like Him, even Jesus Christ.

I have written about "Blooming where you are planted" before, but that phrase means a lot more when you are really planted in a place and circumstance that you do't want to be in.  Blooming is not as easy or smiley facey as I once thought about that phrase.  In fact, I would say I have fought against it.  I can't say I wanted to bloom where I was planted at all but rather that I wanted to be transplanted and planted where I thought I was growing just fine!

See the first pictures makes it seem so simple.  The second it more like reality.  A rock and a hard place is where we usually end up.



No comments: