Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Time slipping away as I view BLOGS!



We write to enjoy life twice, once in the moment and in retrospection. Anais Nin

Time is slipping away as I look at others blogs. I keep this blog for myself. I am amazed at all the blogs and personal websites that are published out there. Sometimes I look at someones blog and all the stuff they publish and I can't believe that their 24 hours and mine contain the same amount of time. I am very impressed with so many that are so creative, thoughtful, intelligent and gifted. I have seen and read and learned from what others have taken time to post so that others may benefit from what they have learned.

People share recipes, crafts, books reports, scripture study, projects, how to do things and family activities. How do they do it all. I suppose as many as do this just as many don't. I would like to be in the "do" group but it is not in my blood as much as it is in others. I want to post great and wonderful things that others could benefit from but it just isn't in my blood to keep up with such things.

Sometimes when I am looking at a blog I found and love, I look at their long list of blogs they love. I wonder how in the world do these people keep up their great website and then have time to even look at any of these others. Sometimes I feel like I have wasted time just looking at all the great blogs that others are keeping. I see awe inspiring things they have posted and great ideas that inspire me but then I keep looking until I no longer have time to do some of the great things I saw and loved.

Writing this even now is just for myself. I was thinking about it and thought I would just write my thoughts down about it. I have found myself pondering most of the day. There is so much to think about, so much to do so many choices.

I enjoy doing creative things, working on family history, writing, reading and being with family. I use to draw, play the piano more, write poems and some children books that still sit in my computer files. My days of crafting and being visually productive is not what it use to be. I am not sure I like parts of this growing old stuff.

Well, enough rambling for now. This may just be a good place for me to ramble.

I thought it is funny that I came upon the following article while looking at blogs.

What I've Learned From Reading Mormon Blogs

http://theblogfrog.com/1568/forum/61/what-i%27ve-learned-from-reading-mormon-blogs.html

No comments: